Capella University is an online, for-profit higher learning institution based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Currently, it delivers 142 undergraduate and graduate specializations and 25 certificate programs with more than 1600 online course. The university has around 36000 students from 61 countries and all states of the US.
What can we do with Capella University?
Currently, Capella University offers a variety of programs in business, counseling, education, health sciences, information technology, nursing, and psychology. You can take a cause at three levels: bachelor, master, and doctoral.
In addition, there are two major features of Capella University. These include:
If you are busy with daily work or your family life. This option can be a great way for you to acquire more knowledge and necessary certificates for your career. With GuidedPath, you can stay motivated and on track with all pre-set deadlines. Nevertheless, you can make your own schoolwork routine based on the personal schedule.
With FlexPath, you have total freedom to schedule your classes based on your personal work or family. You can complete a course within 2 week or several months. It’s up to you!
How to apply for Capella University
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Capella University at www.capella.edu.
Step 2: Choose “Log In” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Prospects”.
Step 4: Choose “Create a new account”.
Step 5: Enter your personal info, including first name, last name, and email address.
Step 6: Create and confirm your password.
Step 7: Choose “Create an account”. Now you’ve logged in your Capella University account.
Benefits of learning at Capella University
- Save and compare all available programs and degrees at the Capella University.
- Calculate your tuition fees and other associated costs to plan your budget.
- Explore many benefits and features of the online learning platform.
- Review your admission requirements.
- View your deadlines and graduation date to schedule.
- Connect with an enrollment counselor to choose the right program for your needs.
- Apply for your favorite programs online.
- You can take the assessment test which lasts around 3 to 5 minutes to know if you are suitable for online learning.
- It often takes about 2 weeks to get your application result.
- You can save up to 3 different programs and compare them side-by-side.