Chase Bank or J.P Morgan Chase Bank is the commercial and consumer banking subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase. It was formed after the merger of the Manhattan Company and Chase National Bank in 1955. As of 2017, Chase Bank had nearly 16000 ATMs and 5100 branches all over the country with more than 250000 employees.
Currently, it is operating in more than 90 countries with the total assets of nearly $2.48 trillion, making it one of the largest banks in the world.
What you can do with Chase Sapphire
– Sign-up bonus
If you spend more than $4000 on purchasing during the first 3 months since the opening, you will get 50000 bonus points, equivalent to $625.
– Bonus points for dining and travel
You will get 2 points for each dollar spending on dining and travel at restaurants, then 1 point for each dollar for other purchases.
– Point transfer
You can equally transfer your points to 13 leading travel programs with the bank’s partners such as Marriott, United, Southwest Airlines, and British Airways.
How to register & log in Chase Sapphire
Step 1: Visit the official site of Chase Sapphire credit card at www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/sapphire-on-location.
Step 2: Choose “Sign in” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now”.
Step 4: Choose your type of account, including personal, business, and commercial.
Step 5: Enter your application, card, or account number, as well as your social security number.
Step 6: Create your Username and Password. Then choose “Next”.
Step 7: Enter your personal info, including name, email, phone number, and address. Then choose “Submit”.
Step 8: Check your email and follow instructions to verify your new account.
Step 9: Back to the main page of the Chase Sapphire and use the registered Username and Password to log in.
Benefits of using Chase Sapphire credit card
By registering and using the Chase Sapphire credit card, you can get the following benefits:
– Free intro annual fee during the first year
– Double your bonus points on dining and travel
– There is no free on foreign transactions
– Emergency and travel assistance services
– Interruption insurance and trip cancellation
– Your account number might include savings, checking, and other deposit accounts, home lending accounts, credit or debit card numbers, lease or auto numbers.
– If you want to access personal and business accounts with the same username, password, then you should enroll a business account first and visit the nearest Chase branch for the additional account.