DirecTV is a direct broadcast satellite provider headquartered in California. As a subsidiary of AT&T, it transmits digital satellite audio and TV to households in the Caribbean/Americas, Latin America, and the United States. DirecTV offers a variety of services, such as private video, satellite radio, subscription TV, and broadcast TV.
In addition to residential clients, the company also provides services to hospitals, dorms, hotels, restaurants, and bars. As of 2017, DirecTV had approximately 21 million subscribers and $12 billion in revenues.
What can we do with DirecTV?
– DirecTV Packages
DirecTV offers up to 6 all-included package prices, including Select, Entertainment, Choice, Xtra, Ultimate, and Premier. You can choose a suitable option and enjoy your favorite shows or movies.
– DirecTV for Business
This service offers standard professional installation and HD access at no extra cost. Also, it is available nationwide with 99% worry-free signal reliability so that you can give your clients what they want.
How to apply & register for DirecTV account online
Step 1: Go to the official site of DirecTV at www.directv.com.
Step 2: Choose “My Account” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Create Account”.
Step 4: Enter your account number or your phone number and the last digits of your credit card.
Step 5: Enter your last name.
Step 6: Choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Enter your password.
Step 8: Enter your personal info, then choose “Create an Account”.
Step 9: After a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation email from DirecTV. Follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 10: Back to the login page and use your registered email and password to log in.
Benefits of using a DirecTV online account
- Have your DirecTV bill pay online.
- Enjoy the amazing and user-friendly mobile apps.
- Manage your DirecTV account from anywhere and at any time.
- Get special exclusive offers from the DirecTV to save your money.
- Manage your bill online and view up to 2 years of bill details.
- Sign up for Auto Bill Pay for automatic payment.
- You must be a customer of DirecTV before registering for an online account.
- If you are assigned an AT &T Access ID when you sign up for the service, you do not have to create an online account.