Grand Canyon University (GCU) is a privately owned non-profit, Christian University in Phoenix, Arizona. It’s the largest Christian University worldwide. It offers various courses that meet today’s market demands in the online, evening as well as campus degree programs.
GCU has both GCU student portal as well as GCU parent portal systems to enable them to log in and access E-document from whenever they are. This has overseen many students enrolling in various programs due to the system convenience.
What They Can Do
Grand Canyon University online portal has many things to offer to the users. Among the things they can do are:
- Offering virtual classroom
- Self-paced courses
- Offers adaptability and customizability
- Providing tests and assessments
- Reports and Analytics
- Mobile learning
- User-friendly interface
- Remote account access and management
- Quality learning resources and Calendar
- Outstanding customer support
How to Use GCU Parent & Student Portals
The use of GCU portals is easy and simple. The key thing is registration. Once you’ve registered and your account gets ready for use, the rest is covered.
The registration process is simple and within a couple of minutes you’re through and ready to utilize the online learning space provided by GCU.
How to Register On GCU Student Portal
- Using your computer or any mobile device, go to www.gcu.edu.
- Click on the apply link.
- Fill in the form provided with the appropriate information as requested.
- Once you’re through, visit GCU student portal login page by going to portaledocs.gcu.edu.
How to Register On GCU Parent portal
To log in on the GCU parent portal, you’ll be required to register first. Registration is easy and you won’t go through the hassle to complete the process.
The guidelines below will guide you to register for the parent portal:
- First, locate the invitation email sent to you after your student submitted the electronic student information release form.
- Once you’ve located the email invitation, follow that link in the email to complete the account registration process.
- With the aid of the instructions provided, complete the process by filling in all the relevant information requested.
- Once your account has been activated, go to GCU parent portal login page by visiting portaledocs.gcu.edu to log in and get access to the parent portal.
About GCU Portal
GCU portal is an online platform provided by Grand Canyon University to enable student get in touch with learning resources from anywhere and anytime. The portal also allows parents to view their children details in schools, fees, as well as accessing e-documents provided by the system among others. The system has world-class customer assistance team ready to help you any time there is a need.