TN child support is a program offered by the Department of Human Services in Tennessee state. This Tennessee child support program is administered through the local districts attorneys, private agencies as well as DHS staff.
To ensure they offer a well streamline child support services, they launched a website where users can create an online account and access the TN gov child support anytime and from anywhere.
What They Can Do
Tennessee child support program has a wide variety of what they can offer to ensure the child(ren) have got proper services without any discrimination.
To ensure the child support has achieved its objectives, here is what they do:
- Locating the child’s parent(s) to establish paternity and obtain support
- Child’s paternity establishment
- Establishing as well as enforcing child support orders
- Establishing and enforcing medical support
- Collection of TN child support payment
- Child support orders modification
- Spousal support orders enforcement if there is involvement of child support
- Online account access and management
How to Use Tennessee Child Support Program
Tennessee child support system is simple and easy to use by everyone. The system features are designed in a way that you can navigate comfortably using your PC or mobile device.
However, you must have your online account to access Tennessee child support program. Registering your account is a simple and easy task.
How to Register on Tennessee Child Support
- From your computer or any mobile device go to csonlineapp.dhs.tn.gov/Home/Login using a standard and up to date browser.
- Click on Create DHS account.
- Fill in the information requested in that page and click on the continue button.
- Using the onscreen instructions provided, fill all the required information genuinely up to end.
- Once your account has been processed and activated, go to TN child support log page to log in and access TN gov child support services conveniently.
Benefits For Users
Users of Tennessee child support program enjoy endless benefits from the government website. The site has simplified every process involving child support in the state of Tennessee. Some of the benefits are but not limited to:
- Making online TN child support payment
- Tracking child payments online
- Reporting abuse and neglect
- Filing online appeal
- Getting online support via direct chart among other channels
- Uploading family support files online
- Accessing accounts from anywhere using any device
About Tennessee Child Support
This program was launched to ensure children are not neglected by their biological fathers or mothers. The state strictly administers the services without discrimination or any favor. They are always readily available to help you get the childcare at any given time.
Don’t wait, get in touch with the child support program professionals and they will advise you on the way forward in case you have an issue.