Corricks is an American Company under private ownership and operate the Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System, the email which the United State Federal Bureau of Prisons use to allow communication between the inmate and the outside world.
However, it isn’t a free service system. It’s a fee-based system whereby Inmates are required to pay so that they can be able to send and receive email. The system was designed purposely to enable members of the family and friends to communicate with loved ones incarcerated in prisons.
The system was established through correction agency and Advanced Technologies Group relationship. The system allows families and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services.
What They Can Do
CorrLinks has a wide variety of features to offer to the users thus making communication more effective and convenient. Some of the features include:
- Offering real-time alerts
- Enabling sending and receiving emails from inmates
- Use of mobile app to access the system
- Allowing retaining of emails for approximately two months
- Offers advanced premium account at a fee
How to Use
It’s quite easy to use the Corrlinks. The system has a simple and user-friendly interface thus making it very easy to use. However, before you can use the system, you’ll be required to register an account.
Registering an account with Corrlinks is easy and will cost you merely less than ten minutes and you’ll access the system and communicate with the inmate.
How to Register Corrlinks Account
In order to communicate with inmates, you have to receive the request through email first. Meaning, you have to give them your email in advance.
The email you receive will have information such as Corrlinks website link as well as the inmate ID code. To register, click on the Corrlinks link.
Follow steps below to register:
- Use your computer, or a mobile device to visit www.corrlinks.com on a standard web browser.
- Under new users section, click on Register Button.
- Fill out the form with appropriate details. Make sure you have used the same email you used to receive an invitation the federal inmate is the one you’ve used here.
- Click on the checkbox and then click on the Next Button.
- Enter the Identification code you received, click on enable email alert checkbox then click on Accept Button.
- You’ll receive the verification link which you’ll have to click to sign up.
- Provide all information requested and click on the Next button.
- Your account is now set and ready to send an email.
- On your account, click on Mailbox Icon and click on New Message.
- On the Message Box you’re taken, select the inmate (s) to send the email and compose.
- Upon completion of composing the email, click on the send button and you’re done.
Benefit For Users
- Accessing their account via a mobile device
- Receiving real-time alerts
- Faster access to the email
- Retaining their messages for approximately 60 days
CorrLinks Customer Support
CorrLinks offers customer support round the clock. They have a team of professional offering unique customer services to the users any time the need arise. In case you experience difficulties using the system, you can get in touch with them via various communication channels such as telephone, online chat, email address as well as social media sites.