AT&T is a multinational telecommunication company based in Dallas, Texas. It is the largest telecommunications corporation in the world and the second largest mobile services provider in the US.
In June 2018, AT&T became the parent company of Warner Media – a mass media conglomerate. This made it the world’s largest entertainment and media company in terms of revenue.
By registering and using an online AT&T(U-verse TV, Internet) account, you can enjoy many benefits in a variety of services provide by the company. Keep reading to find out our guide on login and what a user can get.
How to Log in & Manage Your AT&T(U-verse TV, Internet) Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of ATT(U-verse TV, Internet) login at www.att.com/my/#/login.
Step 2: After the “Don’t have an ID?”, choose “Create one now”.
Step 3: Enter your AT&T account number or AT&T phone number, and billing ZIP code of the account you want to access.
Step 4: Choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Provide the required information to verify your identity.
Step 6: Choose how you get the verification code.
Step 7: Choose “Continue”.
Step 8: You will get a confirmation code on your phone. Enter the code and choose “Confirm”.
Step 9: Create your UserID and password. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 10: Enter your personal information for your User ID.
Step 11: Select and answer your security questions.
Step 12: Accept the AT&T terms and conditions.
Step 13: Back to the main page at www.att.com/my/#/login and use your registered ID and password to sign in.
Benefits of Using AT&T Online Account
Below are a few benefits of registering and using an online AT&T account:
– You will get personalized support for a variety of services, including wireless, U-verse, TV, internet, home phone, email, and home security.
– Make your payments and bills online.
– Keep track and manage your wireless data usage when downloading or streaming music and video or playing games online.
– The trusted sign-in locations feature will double check to make sure the security of your account.
– Check the activities and status of your AT&T subscriptions and other services.
– When you create the UserID, make sure to start it with a letter.
– You can save your password on a mobile device and sign in to your myAT&T app with your fingerprint on a compatible phone.