OnShift is a cloud-based company that develops proactive services and intuitive software to solve the existing workforce challenges in the healthcare industry. Their suite of products is designed for scheduling, hiring, and employee engagement to empower staff and providers efficiently and consistently. As a result, these products allow for higher performance, lower costs, and quality care.
As a software and cloud-based enterprise, OnShift has enables their client, both employees and employers, to have an online account and easy access to improve their efficiency at work.
In the next section, you will learn how to log in and use your Onshift account, as well as a few benefits and notes when using their service.
How to Log in & Use Your Onshift Account
Step 1: Visit the official site of OnShift at www.onshift.com.
Step 2: If you haven’t had an Onshift account, then choose “Request A Demo”.
Step 3: Fill out all of your personal information on the left side and choose “Request A Demo”.
Step 4: Once you’ve got a demo from Onshift, choose “Customer Login” on the top right side of the main page.
Step 5: Use the provided User Name and Password to login.
Step 6: Now you’ve logged in your Onshift account. Since it is designed with a user-friendly interface, you can easily navigate and choose any features you want to use.
Benefits of Using An Online Onshift Account
- An award-winning suite of products for scheduling, hiring, and employee engagement.
- Intuitive, cloud-based software and proactive services which fit the demands of most senior care providers.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface for all users, from executives to employees.
- Free access to your account and check your daily schedule anywhere, anytime.
- Register to get and reply to any notifications or messages from Openshift.
- Request time-off, fill-in, or shifts from employers.
- Set your own communication preferences.
- View performance and reward history.
- Make informed decisions based on collected data from the market.
- The Onshift Text2Hire makes use of artificial intelligence to automatically arrange your interviews with applicants, thus reducing your hiring time, enhancing the number of new hires, and minimizing no-shows.
- In addition to the web browser, you can download the Onshift app and log in by your mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- Password for your Onshift account is case sensitive.