BBVA Compass is a bank holding company based in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is a subsidiary of a Spanish multinational corporation and mainly operates in Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado, California, Arizona, and Alabama. It is the 30th largest bank in the US.
If you are a cardholder or client of the BBVA Compass, then it’s advisable to sign up and activate your online banking account. With it, you can easily manage your banking services and money at any time.
How to Login & Manage Your BBVA Compass Online Banking Account
Step 1: Visit the official site of BBVA Compass at www.bbvacompass.com.
Step 2: Choose ”Activate Your Online Banking”.
Step 3: Click on ”Activate Your Online Banking Now”.
Step 4: Enter your card, account, or loan number and choose “Next”.
Step 5: Select your preferred account type and choose “Next”.
Step 6: Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
Step 7: Provide your date of birth and ZIP code, then choose “Next”.
Step 8: Create your Username and Password.
Step 9: Choose three security questions and answer them.
Step 10: Agree with the BBVA Compass’s terms and conditions.
Step 11: Choose “Activate”.
Step 12: After a few minutes, you will receive a verification email from BBVA Compass. Open the mail and follow the instructions to activate your online banking account.
Step 13: Back to the BBVA Compass mail page at www.bbvacompass.com and use your registered username and password to log in.
Benefits of Using Your BBVA Compass Online Banking Account
– Set up recurring payments or make one-time payments with Bill Pay. With a few clicks, you can pay your bills without late payments, checks, or stamps.
– Transfer your money from the computer or mobile device within minutes.
– Set account alerts to stay connected to your account 24/7.
– Access many helpful financial tools to manage your personal finances.
– Automatically receive online statements for the deposit account.
– You can enjoy the same benefits with the BBVA Compass mobile banking app.
– If you have already registered for an online banking username and password at any BBVA Compass branch, then you only need to accept its terms and conditions before getting started.