Regions is a financial and banking services company based in Birmingham, Alabama. It offers commercial and retail banking, securities brokerage, trust, insurance, and mortgage services and products. Currently, the company operates more than 1900 ATM and has approximately 1500 branches in 15 different states in the Midwestern and Southern US.
The personal banking online platform of Regions provide their clients with many facilities and benefits that the bank offers. You can perform a variety of services right from your mobile devices or desktop with an Internet connection while still ensure the security over your account and money.
So if you are a regular customer at Regions bank, it is highly recommended to registered for a personal banking account by following our guide below.
How to Login Regions Personal Banking Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of Regions personal banking at www.regions.com/personal-banking.
Step 2: Choose “Enroll in online banking”, located below the log-in section.
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including social security number, email address, and phone number. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 4: Choose your account option, including checking account, savings account, or credit card. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Create your Online ID and password. Then choose “Submit”.
Step 6: Once you’ve finished the registration, you will get a confirmation message from Regions. Just follow the instructions to complete the enrolling process.
Step 7: Enter your Online ID and password, then choose “Log In”. Now you can choose any features you want to use in Regions personal banking online, from paying your bills, managing your accounts, transferring funds, and much more.
Benefits of Using Regions Personal Banking Online
- Deposit funds into your money market, savings, and checking accounts or load the Regions card
- Pay all your bills online
- Send money to family and friends quickly and safely
- International money transferring with Western Union
- Notifications and alerts to provide the latest information on your accounts
- Keep in touch with your accounts thanks to text messaging
- Advanced security technology to ensure the highest level of safety and privacy
Please Note That
- The enrollment process in Regions online banking might require an eligible account, which needs a tax identification number or social security number.
- Money deposit might be subject to fees