Frontier Communications is an American telecommunications company based in Norwalk, Connecticut. The company previously operated mainly in small communities and rural areas, but now also presents in a few large metropolitan markets.
Based on the coverage area, it is the 4th largest provider of digital subscriber line in the US. In addition to long-distance and local telephone service, Frontier also provides digital TV service, computer technical support, and broadband Internet to business and residential clients in 29 states.
If you are currently using the service of Frontier, then it is advisable to register an online account. With it, you can easily manage everything, from checking and paying your bills to watch TV, accessing your files, and making online payments.
How to Register & Log in Your Frontier Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of Frontier login at frontier.com/account.
Step 2: Choose ”Create a Frontier ID”.
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including first name, last name, and email address.
Step 4: Create your password and re-enter it.
Step 5: Enter your phone number if you want to get text notifications.
Step 6: Read its Terms and Conditions carefully, then tick the box to agree.
Step 7: Choose “Create ID”.
Step 8: You will get a verification email from Frontier. Open the mail and activate your ID by clicking on the link.
Step 9: Back to the login page, use your Frontier ID and password to log in.
Benefits of Using Your Frontier Account Online
- Check and pay your bills online.
- Enroll in paperless billing to avoid clutter in your home or office space.
- Access the mobile app for iOS and Android device.
- Sign up for Auto Pay and Express Pay for making payments quickly and conveniently.
- Connect with Frontier specialists and customer service representatives 24/7.
- Watch your favorite TV shows.
- Access your files, voicemail, and other documents.
- Your registered email address will be the Frontier ID for logging in.
- After registration, you need to link the Frontier ID to the Frontier account by using your email or username related to the Frontier account.
- In addition to the web-based platform, you can also download the MyFrontier app for iOS and Android devices and manage your account on mobile devices.