Availity is an industry-leading company which specializes in HITRUST-certified healthcare information technology. It has an extensive network of clients nationwide, including technology partners, providers, and health plans through a suite of great products designed on an intelligent and powerful platform.
Availity manages and integrates the clinical, financial, and administrative data that their clients need to allow for real-time collaboration and coordination amongst patients, health plans, and providers.
What can we do with Availity
– Practices and medical groups
Availity helps medical groups and practices streamline their workflow, improve revenue capture, enhance the patient experience, thus addressing complicated business challenges.
– Hospital and health systems
This product is designed with hospitals and health systems in mind. From patient to revenue access, it will help hospitals improve revenue capture and workflow.
– Health plans
Availity is also a trusted network where health plans can improve their collaboration and cooperation with other providers, thus reducing expenses and enhancing finance performance.
Guidelines to Availity Login
Step 1: Go to the official Availity website at www.availity.com.
Step 2: Choose “Register” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Review the requirements and choose “Let’s Get Started”.
Step 4: Enter your personal info, including name, phone, email, and address.
Step 5: Enter your professional info, including the company name, tax ID, and organization NPI.
Step 6: Choose “Submit” to finish the registration.
Step 7: Check your email for the verification mail. Follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 8: Use the assigned Username and Password by Availity to log in to your new account.
Benefits of registering & using Availity
– Perform electronic transactions on a secure platform where you can submit HL7, HIPAA, and ANSI transactions, as well as perform benefit and eligibility inquiries, track remittance, and check claim status.
– Ensure the consistency of the workflow for every participating health plan, thus allowing you to have the same user experience.
– Standard payer content for all transactions which are consistent in all health plans.
– Robust and intuitive infrastructure to capture, access, and store critical info.
– To register for an Availity account, you need the following: basic info about your practice, including the Federal Tax ID, someone with legal authority, and an office manager to oversee your Availity implementation.
– The registration will be proved within 3 to 5 business days.