Cigna is a multinational health services company based in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, and Connecticut. Its insurance subsidiaries provide accident, life, disability, dental, and medical insurance as well as related services and products through employers, and other non-governmental or governmental associations, unions, and organizations.
The company also offers Medicaid and Medicare products and accident, life, and health insurance coverage mainly to clients in the US and a few selected international markets.
If you are a client or planning to register for a Cigna service, then it’s a good idea to create a Cigna online account to enjoy many benefits of their products and services.
How to Register & Login to Your Cigna Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of myCigna at my.cigna.com.
Step 2: Choose ”Register Now”.
Step 3: Enter your first name and last name, then choose “Next”.
Step 4: Enter your date of birth, then choose “Next”.
Step 5: Enter your ZIP code, then choose “Next”.
Step 6: Choose your Cigna option, including subscriber, dependent, Cigna-HealthSpring customer, and Employee Assistance Program. Choose “Next”.
Step 7: Choose your method of confirming identity, including Social Security Number, Cigna ID number. Choose “Next”.
Step 8: Enter your Social Security Number or Cigna ID number, then choose “Next”.
Step 9: Review your personal info and choose “Next”.
Step 10: Create your UserID and Password, then choose “Register”.
Step 11: Back to the main page and use your registered User ID and Password to log in to your account.
Benefits of Using Your Cigna Account Online
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface with many guides for navigation and use.
- Check your coverage, including out-of-pocket expenses, coinsurance, and deductibles.
- Get overall information about your balances, withdrawals, and account contributors.
- Check your reimbursements requests and claim status.
- Quickly find an in-network provider, procedure, facility, or dentist.
- Powerful and simple-to-use search tools to get instant search results with a few keywords.
- Get health information and advice on a variety of topics and programs, such as weight loss, nutrition, sleep, as well as health assessment.
- If your dependent or you are registering to take a health assessment, each person should register separately.
- Your Cigna ID number can be found on the front of the ID card.