Verizon Wireless, or Verizon, is an American telecommunications corporation which provides wireless services and products.It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Verizon Communications. In 2017, the company had approximately 149 million subscribers in the US, making it the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the country.
Verizon operates a national network of 4G which covers around 98 percent of the US population. Also, they provide mobile phone services via a wide range of devices.
You can easily register an online Verizon account and manage it to enjoy many great benefits such as reviewing and paying your bills, watching TV online, changing services, and enrolling in your rewards.
How to register and log in Verizon account?
- Visit the official site of Verizon at verizonwireless.com or www.vzw.com.
- Scroll your mouse to the “Sign in” section and choose “Register”.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click “Continue”.
- In the “Are you the Account Owner?” part, choose one of the options as follows:
– Yes: If you are the owner and responsible financially for the account.
– No: If you are just an account member and not responsible financially for the account.
- Enter your mailing ZIP code and click “Continue”.
- Choose one of the options as follows and click “Continue”.
– “I have already a registered PIN”.
– “Send me a text message to my registered PIN”.
- Enter your registered PIN and select “Continue”.
- At the “Create Account Information” page, fill out the following details:
– User ID
– Confirm password
– Secret questions
– Answers to secret questions
– Email address
- Accept the terms and conditions and choose “Complete registration”.
- You can also register for My Verizon through the online app, which is available for Android and iOS devices.
- You can upgrade to business account for more features.