Based in San Francisco, DocuSign is a company which offers digital transaction management and electronic signature technology services to facilitate electronic exchanges of signed documents and contracts.
The main features of DocuSign include workflow automation, user identity management, and authentication services.
What We Can Do with DocuSign
- Docusign electronic signature
With a DocuSign signature, you can complete agreements and approvals in hours or minutes from anywhere. Also, you can access and sign your documents securely and quickly; send or upload documents for other people to sign; check your signing status.
- eSignature API
You can integrate eSignature API to request signatures, automate data, and sign documents. Also, this feature performs multi-factor authentication, track status in real-time, and download your sealed documents.
- The system of agreement platform
This feature connects the eSignature technology to other aspects of the agreement process, thus improving how you prepare, sign, enact, and manage agreements.
Register & Use DocuSign
Step 1: Visit the official site of DocuSign at www.docusign.com.
Step 2: Choose “Log in” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Don’t have an account yet? Register now”.
Step 4: Enter your first name, last name, email, telephone number, job title, and industry.
Step 5: Choose “get started”.
Step 6: Customize your DocuSign account by providing the name of the company, your reason for using the service.
Step 7: Agree to the promotional offers and marketing communications of DocuSign.
Step 8: Choose “Create your account”.
Step 9: Check your email for the account activation email. Follow the instructions to activate your account.
Step 10: Once you have completed these steps, turn back to the main page and use your registered username and password to log in.
Benefits of Registering & Using A DocuSign
– Have a quick overview of your envelopes’ status, as well as suggested topics and other essential resources.
– Easy and quick to send an envelope.
– Review status, access files, search for an envelope and create folders.
– Free access to your saved templates so that you can use them to send a new envelope.
– Provide standard reports on usage, recipients, and documents.
– You can use DocuSign eSignature free for the first 30 days.
– During the trial, it does not require any obligation or credit card.