AT&T is a multinational telecommunication company based in Dallas, Texas. It is the largest telecommunications corporation in the world and the second largest mobile services provider in the US.
In June 2018, AT&T became the parent company of Warner Media – a mass media conglomerate. This made it the world’s largest entertainment and media company in terms of revenue.
Unlike other email services, the AT&T email(www.att.net) features many great functions to help you perform the basic tasks while also entertaining and staying informed about the latest news.
How to Sign up & Log in Your AT&T Email Account Online
Step 2: Choose ”Sign Up” at the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter your ZIP code and wireless phone number.
Step 4: Enter the confirmation code sent to your phone, then choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Fill in your info to create a new AT&T email address and password.
Step 6: Enter your personal information.
Step 7: Choose and answer your security questions.
Step 8: Follow the instructions to verify your account.
Step 9: Once you see a message that shows you have successfully created an account, choose “Continue”.
Step 10: Back to the main page and use your registered ID and password to sign in.
Step 11: Follow the instructions to set up and customize your inbox.
Benefits of Using AT&T Email Account Online
Below are a few benefits of registering and using an online AT&T email account:
- Basic email features such as sending emails, managing inbox sorting and settings, attaching files and images, forwarding emails, keyboarding shortcuts, and much more.
- Stay informed with personalized news in lifestyle, sports, stocks, and weather.
- Watch free videos, including sports and music, full-length movies, and TV shows.
- Stay connected with unlimited storage plans.
- Full protection against virus and spam filters.
- Get free software such as Parental Controls, Instant Message, and AT&T Toolbar.
- Create and manage your calendar with other people.
- Create and manage an AT&T contact list to send your email to a group of people.
- You could reset your password with your wireless phone number via a text message.
- By entering your wireless phone number, you agree to get service-related text and voice messages from AT&T.