E-ZPass NY(E-ZPass New York) is an electronic toll collection system which is used on most tolled tunnels, bridges, and roads in 16 states of the Eastern and Midwestern in the US.
The company provides an advanced solution to help businesses and individuals pay tolls automatically and electronically without stopping. To make it easier for the users to check their balance, add funds, and get many discount plants, the EZPass(E-ZPass New York) allows for online access.
In this guide, we will show you a step-by-step guide to sign up and log in your EZPass account online, as well as a few benefits and notes when using their services.
How to Manage Your EZPass Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Ezpass NY at www.e-zpassny.com.
Step 2: Choose “Sign Up Now”.
Step 3: Choose your Province or State.
Step 4: Choose your account options, including individual account and business account.
Step 5: Choose “Click here to enroll online”.
Step 6: Read the requirements of EZPass and choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Enter your individual information such as name, address, ZIP code, username, and cell phone. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 8: Choose your preferred settings, vehicles, plans and tags, and payments. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 9: Verify your information and choose “Submit” to complete the registration.
Step 10: Verify the email send by EZPass and now you are logging in to your online account.
Benefits of Using Ezpass Account Online
- Most of the fares are less than the cash rates to save you a lot of money.
- 24/7 online access to your account to check the balance, print statements, and add funds.
- Friendly and local customer service staff to help you with any questions.
- Set up automatic replenishment with your debit or credit card.
- Automatic enrollment in the discount plan to save you from 25% to 50% with more than 30 trips.
- You can choose from a variety of payment options and discount plants to fit your needs.
- Currently, EZPass is accepted in 16 different states, including Illinois, Delaware, Maryland, Maine, Indiana, Kentyky, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
- To register for an EZPass online account, you need to have a valid credit card and your vehicle information.
- If you choose a business account, it is only available for printed application.