Kaplan University is a for-profit college founded by Kaplan Corporation (kaplan.com). Kaplan higher education is a predominantly a distance learning platform and has 14 ground locations across the US. Kaplan University is accredited regionally by the Higher Learning Commission as one of 7 major accrediting institutions in the nation. In 2017, Purdue University acquired Kaplan University with the aim of turning it into a non-profit online platform known as the Purdue University Global.
What can we do with Kaplan University?
At Kaplan University, you can have access to flexible online degree programs which are designed to fit your career and lifestyle goals. Whether you want to finish a degree, start your college education, or transfer the college credits, Kaplan University can help you find the right option.
Currently, there are 10-degree programs at Kaplan University, including business, criminal justice, education, fire science, information technology, legal studies, nursing, psychology, social and behavioral sciences. Also, there are special programs for veterans and military students.
Students can access the kucampus.Kaplan.edu to enjoy a variety of benefits provided by the university. Also, all regional locations are in the proximity to major highways, shopping, bus routes, and restaurants. General equipment for all programs includes overhead projectors, internet access, and other electronic sources. Also, some locations provide students with TVs, fridges, vending machines, and microwaves.
How to apply for Kaplan University
Step 2: Choose “APPLY NOW” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Start your online application”.
Step 4: Enter your name and phone number.
Step 5: Enter the email address at which you want to be contacted during your enrollment process.
Step 6: Create and confirm the password.
Step 7: Choose “Create account”.
Step 8: Now you will receive a confirmation email from Kaplan University, follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 9: Back to the main page and choose “Log in”.
Step 10: Use your registered email and password to log in.
Benefits of applying and learning at Kaplan University
- Browse a variety of courses by delivery method and location.
- Schedule your learning path with a flexible plan to achieve your goals.
- Save your tuition fees with special offers for military students.
- Easy-to-use and convenient web-based student portal with many online resources and tools.
- Connect with other students in the community.
- Interactive and user-friendly online learning platform.
- Students who are 17 years old and younger can still enroll at the Kaplan University. However, you and your parent or guardian should sign the enrollment agreement.
- Kaplan University accepts eligible to transfer credits from nationally and regionally accredited universities and colleges which are applicable to the specific program.
- Once you have completed the application, you can indicate whether you have college-equivalent or prior college credits.