Merrill Edge is an online brokerage service offered by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Launched in 2010, it is a part of the retail banking division at Bank of America. The company is a merge of their investing, research, call center counsel and investment tools.
Merrill Lynch focuses on those investors who have investable assets from $0 to $250,000. In 2015, the firm held approximately $118 billion from 2 million customers.
You can easily create an online Merrill Edge account and enjoy many rewards and benefits of their services to earn extra money.
How to Log in & Manage Your Merrill Edge Account Online
Here are five basic steps to log in and manage your Merrill Edge account online:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Merrill Edge at www.merrilledge.com.
Step 2: If you haven’t registered for a Merrill Edge online account, choose “Enroll for Online Access” and follow detailed instructions to create your User ID and password.
Step 3: Back to the home page and use the registered User ID and password to fill.
Step 4: Scroll the “Take Me to” and choose the features you want to use. After that, click “Log in”.
Step 5: Now you can use any services and features of the Merrill Edge account and enjoy many benefits as mentioned below.
Benefits of Having A Merrill Edge Account
- There is no requirement for a minimum balance.
- Real-time transfers between your Bank of America accounts and Merrill Edge investing accounts.
- Access and manage your online account 24/7, on your mobile device or desktop.
- Meet with a licensed Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor™ at more than 2,000 Bank of America financial centers.
- There is a full range of investment options available, including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds.
- Streamlined interface and easy-to-use tools.
- Dedicated pages with resources, tools, and data you need to make informed investing decisions.
- Set alerts to keep you informed of your investment securities and accounts. Create, monitor, and manage new watchlists on your device.
- The customizable dashboard on Android and iOS devices.
- You will need the following information to register for a Merrill Edge account: date of birth, social security number, email address, mailing address, employment information, and financial information.
- Merrill Edge will charge $6.95 per trade for all individual brokerage accounts, regardless of how often you trade or the account balance.