Practice Fusion is the largest web-based electronic health record (EHR) platform in the US with more than 20000 medical practices which deliver better care to approximately 5 million patients per month.
The company offers medical professionals and physicians with advertising-supported EHR as well as medical practice management service such as scheduling, charting, medical billing, e-prescribing, imaging and lab center integrations, training, and referral letters.
With many advanced features, Practice Fusion is devoted to providing easy-to-use and intuitive IT solutions to those independent medical practices. You can access the online system on any device for free.
How to Log in & Use Practice Fusion System Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of Practice Fusion at www.practicefusion.com.
Step 2: Choose “Sign Up” in the top right corner or “Sign Up Now” in the center of the main sign.
Step 3: Fill out your personal information, including first name, last name, email address, phone number, and your job.
Step 4: Choose “Start Trial”.
Step 5: Practice Fusion will send you a verification email. Choose “Verify your mail”.
Step 6: Create your password and confirm it.
Step 7: Choose “Create your HER”.
Step 8: Configure your HER by choosing your practice role, and your reference.
Step 9: Choose “Get started”. And now you can follow the site tutorials to perform the features that you want.
Benefits of Using Practice Fusion System Online
- Simple and customizable design.
- Integrated calendar which answers the service used for scheduling.
- Allow users to send e-prescriptions directly from the patient’s chart.
- You can check insurance eligibility electronically and create ICD.
- Provide customizable charting templates for filling out and sending electronically.
- Allow for submitting lab and imaging orders.
- A free version is available for download.
- You can track meaningful progress and test to meet significant requirements.
- Reduce no-shows thanks to automatic reminders for patient appointments.
- You can use a free trial of the Practice Fusion for 14 days. After that, you have to pay a small fee to access other features.
- To protect your account from unauthorized access, Practice Fusion will send a code to your phone during the setup process. So make sure to have your cell phone nearby.
- Practice Fusion is only available to users living in the US only.