Raz-Kids is a teaching product which offers comprehensive reading resources for children and students. It provides hundreds of eBook at different levels of difficulty to improve student’s skills. Children can access their texts through different Raz Kids levels and interactive portal created to keep them engaged and motivated for hours.
Every eBook is basically available in mobile and online formats, and enable students to read and listen at their own pace.
What can we do with Raz Kids
With the Raz Kids, your students or children will have access to hundreds of text in different genres, including fiction, poetry, nursery rhymes, and songbooks, as well as in different languages like English, French, and Spanish. With an intuitive and interactive display, they can be motivated and engaged for hours. After all Raz Kids reading levels, there will be the corresponding quiz with extended responses to test their comprehension as well as determine the necessary instruction in the future.
Once your kids have read 10 or more eBooks and passed the corresponding quizzes, they will advance to the next Raz Kids levels where they might access to more difficult and lengthier text.
Guide to Raz Kids sign up
Step 1: Go to the official site of Raz Kids at www.raz-kids.com.
Step 2: Choose “Member Login” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Free 14 Day Trial”.
Step 4: Choose your type of account, including for home and family or institution and classroom.
Step 5: Enter the name of the teacher or parent, ZIP code, country, and email.
Step 6: Enter the Username, then choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Check your email for the account verification email. Just follow the instructions to activate your free trial account.
Step 8: Once you have completed these steps, turn back to the main page and use your registered username and password to log in. Now your kids can access different Raz Kids levels and practice.
Benefits of registering and using a Raz Kids online account
– More than 800 leveled books for children and students to practice their reading skills in different Raz Kids levels anywhere, anytime.
– All books are available via the Web 24/7, so students and kids can practice anytime they want.
– There are corresponding quizzes to help measure the comprehension of the readers.
– It is simple to view report for individual, classroom, school or district.
– Spanish e-books and translations for bilingual programs.
– Digital reporting and management tools to easily check and track class-wide or individual reading progress.
– Get access to new books each month.
– The interface is interactive and easy to use, which keeps students engaged for many hours.
– The price for the Raz Kids package is $109.95, not including the sales tax.
– You can get a free sample and a 14-day free trial before deciding to purchase the product.
– The Raz Kids product is available on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire tablets.
– The Raz Kids is designed for students from K to 5.