Founded in 2009, Prezi is a presentation software company with offices in Riga, San Francisco, and Budapest. As of May 2018, Prezi’s community has more than 100 million users and created nearly 325 million public presentations which have been viewed and used approximately 3.5 billion times.
Prezi is proved to be more effective than PowerPoint.
What we can do with Prezi Powerpoint
- Prezi Classic
The flagship platform of Prezi is a visual storytelling software that can replace traditional slide-based formats. Its presentations have a map-like design which allows users to switch between topics, pull back to show content, and zoom on details.
- Prezi Next
Prezi Next comes with a redesigned editor and designer templates. Also, this product allows for the use of augmented reality in your presentations.
- Prezi Business
Specially designed for professionals, this platform combines the main features of the Prezi Next with co-editing and commenting features, business-focused tools like real-time data analytics, and business collaboration platform like Slack.
- Prezi Analytics
This feature can break down everything for you to show what happens after you post your presentation. You will know how much time the viewers spend in each section of your presentation as well as get insight into who views your product to adjust the follow-up accordingly.
How to register & use Prezi
To get a Prezi account, you need to follow steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Prezi at www.prezi.com.
Step 2: Choose “Get started” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose your payment plan between Standard, Plus, and Premium.
Step 4: Choose “Start your free trial”.
Step 5: Enter your first name, last name, email, and password. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Enter your payment information: Paypal or Credit Card.
Step 7: Choose “Subscribe Now” to complete.
Benefits of using Prezi
- Allow you to organize and view your presentations as a whole.
- Simple to arrange the content due to a smart structure and drag-and-drop feature.
- The zoom reveal feature helps you focus in and show important details.
- Freely navigate through the presentation without searching through different slides to find your topic.
- Simple and intuitive interface that can be used both on Windows and Mac.
- If you are a teacher or student, you can choose the Educational Plan for better pricing and unlimited access.
- You will have a 14-day free trial before paying for your plan.