TD Ameritrade is an American brokerage firm headquartered in Nebraska with a major trading center in Missouri. The company offers services for institutions and individuals that invest online. It provides an electronic trading platform for the sale and purchase of financial securities such as mutual funds, options, exchange-traded funds, futures contracts, preferred stocks, fixed income investment, and common stocks. TD Ameritrade also provides cash management and margin lending services.
What We Can Do with TD Ameritrade
- Web-based Platform
This platform provides all the necessary tools that any levels of investor need to make their investment plans or keep updated with the latest news on the market.
This professional-level trading platform is perfect for serious traders who are looking for advanced level tools to perform test strategies and analyses.
- Mobile Trading
TD Ameritrade is available in a variety of devices and mobile apps to help investors access their account at any time and anywhere.
How to Register & Use TD Ameritrade
Step 1: Visit the official site of TD Ameritrade at www.tdameritrade.com.
Step 2: Choose “Open New Account” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter your contact info, including name, email, and phone number.
Step 4: Choose the type of account that you want to open.
Step 5: Agree with the Privacy Statement and choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Provide more personal info such as mailing address, date of birth, social security number, and your employment information.
Step 7: Choose “Continue”.
Step 8: Review your information and choose “Continue”.
Step 9: Read the TD Ameritrade Terms carefully and agree. Then choose “Next”.
Step 10: Create your UserID and password.
Step 11: Choose “Create an Account” to complete the process.
Benefits of Using TD Ameritrade
- Access independent third-party planning tools, educational resources, and research.
- Keep updated with the latest financial news.
- Market scans to generate ideas and monitor potential rewards or risks.
- Trade commission-free for up to 60 days.
- Helpful tips and guidance to get profits on your investment.
- TD Ameritrade doesn’t charge inactivity or maintenance fees. However, service and commissions fees still apply.
- You might be asked a few questions to verify your identity as required by the Federal government.
- In some cases, you might be required to send your application by mail or fax.