Time Warner Cable or TWC is an American cable TV company. By revenue, it is the second largest cable firm in the US, only behind Comcast. In 2017, the company was purchased by Charter Communications and had a new name as Spectrum.
What can we do with TWC?
– TWC internet
With tons of bandwidth and speed, TWC Wi-Fi and the Internet provide the best value to make sure you can stay connected at the best prices.
– TWC cable TV
You can enjoy up to 200 HD channels and watch your favorite shows on any devices.
– TWC home phone
This reliable home phone service can help you connect with your family, friends, and colleagues easily without added fees.
– TWC webmail
TWC email is an easy way for users to check their email from any devices with Internet access. When you subscribe to TWC internet service, you will be automatically assigned to the TWC email.
How to register and log in your TWC account
Step 2: Choose “Manage Account” on the top section.
Step 3: Choose “Create Username”.
Step 4: Enter your ZIP code and choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Enter your phone number and ZIP code associated with your account.
Step 6: Enter your personal information and choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Create your Username and Password, then choose “Continue”.
Step 8: Choose your security question and answer, then choose “Submit” to complete the registration.
Step 9: Back to the login page and use your registered Username and Password to log in.
Benefits of using a TWC account online
- Watch your favorite shows or channels from anywhere.
- Search for anything by the sports team, person, or title to easily find recorded and on-demand DVR content, or live TV.
- Have access to many promotions and free shows.
- Pay all of your bills online at no extra charge with the Auto Pay feature.
- Protect yourself with solutions and tools designed to keep your account secure and safe.
- Since Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, and Charter Communications are now one company, you can enter your TWC ID or Bright House or Spectrum username.
- If you are registering from home, make sure to prepare one of the following: security code, last 4 digits of credit card number, bank account number, social security number, or driver’s license number.