Xfinity is the trade name of Comcast, one of the largest cable television and broadcasting company in the world. The brand is created in 2010 to market the internet, wireless, telephone, and cable TV services. Currently, the company is operating in 21 different states of the United States.
Xfinity Wifi consists of numerous hotspots installed in businesses and public locations to provide their users with a faster and more stable internet connection.
What can we do with Xfinity Wifi
Xfinity WiFi hotspots provide the users with an extended network so that they can connect their devices to the Internet anytime and anywhere while saving a lot of money on the wireless data plan. There are numerous hotspots which are placed in different parts of the cities or towns. All you need to do is to download the app, log in, check for the nearest location, and connect with your mobile device. In overall, Xfinity WiFi is a safe, fun, and fast way to keep you connected at free of charge.
How to sign up and log in your Xfinity Wifi account online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Xfinity WiFi at wifi.xfinity.com.
Step 2: Choose “Get Access” on the top section.
Step 3: Choose “Explore Xfinity Internet Deals”.
Step 4: Choose the offer and enter your street address. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Enter your personal info and choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Create your username and password. Then choose “Create an account”.
Step 7: Check your mail and follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 8: Back to step 2 and choose “Manage your account”.
Step 9: Use your registered username and password to log in to your Xfinity WiFi account.
Step 10: Find a hotspot near you and connect.
Benefits of using Xfinity WiFi account online
- Keep your personal info safe while surfing with Xfinity WiFi hotspot.
- Connect to your preferred networks on the go, at work, or at home.
- Automatically and seamlessly connect when you are in the range of an Xfinity hotspot around the area.
- Enjoy internet connection at no extra charge.
- Save money on your wireless data plan.
- You should subscribe to the Xfinity Internet before using Xfinity Wifi.
- You can check the map of Xfinity WiFi to look for their featured hotspots and choose an ideal location for you.