ADP Workforce Now offers an excellent all-in-one platform for multiple benefits like HR, time, talent, payroll, and more. If you have access to this application, then you are no longer required to use any other separate tools for managing the employee-related systems and processes.
What’s more, this advanced software even overcomes the problems of manual data entry, poor integration problems, and payroll paperwork. As a result, there will be relatively lesser chances of compliance and productivity errors.
What You Can Do by Using This Application?
As mentioned earlier, it’s an extremely useful software for managing various HR, payroll, and employee-related processes. If you are assigned one of the jobs/tasks where you need to manage such employee-related processes and systems on a day-to-day basis, then you can definitely rely on this ADP Workforce Now software. It will help you manage HR, payroll, time, talent, and other key processes accurately and precisely.
How to Use ADP Workforce?
In the previous sections, you have already revealed the benefits of using ADP Workforce. Considering the factors, are you now excited to use this application? Of course, you should be! But, are you a first-time user? If yes, then please do not forget to check this section in order to know more about the process of how to register, login, and use ADP Workforce.
- ADP Workforce Registration: This process is applicable for the first-time user. Begin you can start, please check whether you have received a unique registration code either from your employer, company administrator, or ADP.
- Next, you can start the registration process at workforcenow.adp.com. Click “sign up” button and you’ll be asked to enter the registration code. After successfully entering the registration code, you will be prompted to verify your identity. Next, you can generate your ADP User ID and password for subsequent login. Post completion of these steps, you need to enter your contact information, select the security questions, and enter the activation code. Once you have completed the aforementioned steps, the registration process will be completed.
- ADP Workforce Login: To login, please navigate to the following link — workforcenow.adp.com where you will be asked to enter the User ID and password. Please note, you must have already created the User ID and password during the registration process. Once you have entered the User ID and password successfully, please click on the Sign In button. Next, you should be navigated to my ADP Workforce dashboard.
Note that if you have forgotten your User ID and Password, then you should click on the “Forgot Your User ID/Password?” (available on the login screen) to reset your credentials.
Benefits to the User
ADP Workforce offers you the following benefits and advantages.
- Payroll: This application helps you manage your payroll and tax accurately and timely.
- Time & Attendance: Use this tool in order to effectively manage and track the hours worked for your employees.
- Talent: ADP Workforce helps you manage the talent pool, starting from recruitment to the retirement.
- Benefits: Other benefits that can be associated with this software include flexible administration, business insurance, and HR services etc.
Other Necessary Information
If you encounter any problem while using this software, you can reach out to their customer assistance team by dialing 1-844-227-5237.