AOL is an online service provider and web portal based in New York City. It was one of the pioneers of the Internet in the 90s, and also the most recognized brand on the Internet in the US.
Currently, AOL is marketed by Verizon Communications after the $4.4-billion acquisition in 2015.
What can we do with AOL.com?
– AOL email
With AOL email, you can quickly create and send your messages to your friends or clients. Also, it allows you to add a signature, customize the font, and search for previous emails. AOL mail login can be done in a few simple steps as shown in the next section.
Keep updated with the latest news all over the world. You can also read the info in specialized areas like finance, entertainment, and lifestyle.
Get access to high-quality video content from different channels and shows.
Access to a large collection of free games such as puzzle, card, casino, strategy, and many more.
Guidelines to AOL sign up
Step 1: Go to the official site of AOL at www.aol.com.
Step 2: Choose “Login / Join” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose”Sign Up” after “Don’t have an account?”.
Step 4: Enter your personal info, including first name, last name, email address, password, mobile phone number, birthday and gender.
Step 5: Choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Choose “Text me a verification code”.
Step 7: Enter the 5-digit verification code that you get from AOL. Then choose “Verify”.
Step 8: Once you’ve verified the account, you will see an announcement. Choose “Continue” to log in and use your new AOL account.
Benefits of using an AOL account online
- Get all breaking news and your emails instantly.
- Free access to a variety of products and services, such as mail, news, entertainment, finance, video, and games.
- Search for interesting news or activities with the search function.
- Use AOL mobile app to access your email anywhere and stay on top of trending videos or breaking news.
- You can choose to set AOL as your homepage to have quick access to the latest news and other updates.
- You can enter the name of your city or ZIP code to customize your AOL interface.