Consumers Energy is a utility owned publicly offering natural gas as well as electricity to millions of residents in Michigan.
Consumers Energy has served residents for years continuously coming up with more innovated ways to help residents get the energy conveniently.
To facilitate convenient and flexible service delivery, consumer energy established an online energy store whereby customers can purchase energy saving products as well as services and get rebates instantly.
What They Can Do
Consumer energy has gradually evolved into a giant energy provider within Michigan. This has not been achieved on silver plate but their every day effort to give ultimate services and products to their customers. Thus, below are some of the services and product they offer:
- Online bill payment
- Outage reporting feature
- Start, stop or transfer your services online
- Customer Support
- Energy use management
- Account access from wherever and whenever
How to Login
To login the consumer energy online portal, you are required to have a validated account. Getting your online consumer energy account is easy and simple. Creating an account will only take you a couple of minutes and you’re already to set to log in and utilize edge-cutting tools provided by the system.
Guideline on the Account Creation Process
- From your computer, iPhone, Smartphone or Tablet, go to www.consumersenergy.com with a standard browser.
- On the homepage top right corner, click on Account icon, the drop-down menu will appear with login and create account options.
- Click on the create a profile.
- Select the account information you have in place then click on Continue Button.
- Complete the process with the help of the onscreen guidelines provided while providing relevant details.
- Upon completion and having the username and password with you, go to consumer energy login page, enter the username and password and click on the login button to access your account.
How to Pay Bill on the Consumer Energy
Consumers energy bill pay process is easy and simple. There are various payments options available but online payment is the most convenient way.
- To pay your consumer energy bills, login into your online account with your username and password.
- Select Billing Options.
- Under the other options for you, find Budget plan then select get started.
- Or dial 800-477-5050.
Consumer Energy Customer Support
Consumer energy is always committed to giving their customers world-class services. They are always ready to help you. Contact them through live chat, emergency number, social media among others.