Nationstar Mortgage is a mortgage lending company which is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It provides originations and services for homeowners throughout the US, and Xome, which offers technology and data-enhanced solutions to the real estate market.
As of 2017, the company was one of the largest mortgage servicers in the US with more than $500 in the portfolio and 3 million clients. Also, Nationstar changed their business name to Mr.Cooper in the same year.
What can we do with Nationstar Mortgage?
With the Nationstar Mortgage payment and loan, you can turn some of the equity that you have constructed in your house into cash.
– Consolidate debt
This service will help you consolidate different high-interest debts such as medical expenses, credit cards, taxes, payday, and personal loans.
By replacing the existing loan with a new one, you can lower your monthly debt payments and have more options in life.
How to register and log in your Nationstar Mortgage account
Step 2: Choose “Sign In” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Create an account”.
Step 4: Enter your loan number, social security number, and ZIP code.
Step 5: Choose “Find loan”.
Step 6: Choose the loan option that fits your needs, then choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Enter your personal information, including name, address, phone number, and email. Then choose “Continue”.
Step 8: Create your username and password, then choose “Create an account”.
Step 9: After a few seconds, you will receive a verification email from the platform, just follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 10: Back to the main page and use the registered username and password to log in.
Benefits of using a Nationstar Mortgage account online
- Implement all of your transactions online anytime, anywhere.
- There is no fee to use the account or conduct online transactions.
- Keep track of the latest progress on your application.
- Get immediate alerts on any activities on your account.
- Get 24/7 online support from the Nationastar Mortgage customer service.
- You can find your loan number on your monthly statement or initial disclosures of Mr. Cooper Home Loan.
- In addition to social security number, you can also use your TIN (tax identification number) or EIN (employee identification number).