PowerSchool is an education technology platform designed K-12. It provides the first Unified Classroom experience in the industry with compliant, secure, and best-in-class online solutions. These include school and registration choice, classroom collaboration, learning management, student information system, analytics, special education management, and analytics.
Also, PowerSchool empowers teachers and drives student growth via innovative and modern digital classroom capabilities, as well as engages families via real-time communications in any device. Currently, it serves more than 66 million parents, 32 million students, and 100 million users in more than 70 countries all over the world.
What can we do with PowerSchool.com?
– Student Information Systems
With innovative products like iNow SIS, Trillium SIS, eSchoolPLUS, and PowerSchool ISI, you can power your school operations with easy-to-use technology. This plays an essential role in K-12 education.
– Unified Classroom
Remove traditional tech silos and enable the teachers to expand capabilities in the classroom this award-winning platform. It combines assessment, grade book, special education, and learning in one simple-to-use solution.
– Unified Administration
This feature streamlines the accounting, enrollment, and human resource process in the district office. As a result, you can make a better decision based on superior real-time data. Also, it can free the staff from time-consuming manual tasks and focus more on student initiatives.
– Unified Talent
The Unified Talent platform attracts, hires, develops, and retains high-quality staff and educators for your schools or district. Also, it is easy to manage to hire and recruiting activities, offer a seamless, personalized experience, and maintain the latest job descriptions.
Guidelines to PowerSchool.com sign up
Step 1: Contact your district or school for access to information.
Step 2: Receive the link to Student or Parent Portal from the district or school.
Step 3: Access the provided Student or Parent Portal.
Step 4: Choose “Create an Account”.
Step 5: Enter personal details of the parent and the student.
Step 6: Create a Username and Password.
Step 7: Choose “Enter” to finish the registration.
Guidelines to PowerSchool sign in
Step 1: Visit the Student or Parent Portal that is provided by the district or the school.
Step 2: Choose “Sign In”.
Step 3: Enter the registered Username and Password.
Step 4: Click on “Sign In” to log in to your Parent or Student account.
Benefits of using a PowerSchool online
- Streamline enrollment for new applications, school lotteries, choice, and annual student.
- Access to the PowerSource portal, which is a community-focused customer support platform for all PowerSchool products.
- Contact a sales representative anytime to get advice.
- Create and deliver engaging, rich content with embedded lessons, provide comments, grades, and feedback electronically, as well as receive digital files easily.
- Access to different tools such as PowerTest, PowerSchool Analytics, and PowerSchool Assessment.
- There are two ways to get a parent or student account in PowerSchool, including an invitation from a teacher or an account from the organization or school that is using PowerSchool.